Vision Source Oviedo is pleased to offer you convenient, secure access to information from your eye care record through an online portal called RevolutionPHR.
The acronym PHR stand for “Patient Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
RevolutionPHR allows you to:
- Register as a new patient
- Update demographics and contact information
- Book an appointment online with real-time availability view
- View and confirm upcoming appointments
- Start the appointment checkin process with an online interview
- View receipts and account balances
- Check on the status of your orders
- Access to record summaries as required by meaningful us
RevolutionPHR utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye record through any standard internet browser on a PC , Mac computer, tablet, or iPad. We encourage you to use the login information created specifically for you to review the many features available.
You can decide if access to RevolutionPHR is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
Steps to access RevolutionPHR:
- Access the internet through your preferred internet browser (PC, Mac, iPad, Tablet).
- In the internet address bar (often called the toolbar) type this address: https:\\revolutionPHR.com
- Insert the username discussed with our office staff (most likely the email address you gave us)
- Insert the temporary password that was created specifically for you when you called or when you came into the office. If you need help with login please call our office at (407) 971-1001.